Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Cupcakes



I have been meaning to write these up for the longest time. I made these just before christmas. I taught my first baking class and thought these would be great to make. Ok, my students were all cousins of mine, but they had all approached me to show them how to bake something. It was a fun day but i was exhausted by bedtime. I was glad i chose these as they had a great time decorating the cupcakes.



The recipe i used was an Ina Garten one taken from SmittenKitchen. You can find the recipe here. I made two batches so that everyone could take some home. These were delicious and were gone after 1 day! I gave one to a friend and he was blown away and thought they were from an upscale bakery. I hope you have as much fun making these as i did :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooow!!!!!!!!!! i like...congratulations