Sunday, November 22, 2009

Heath Cookies




The recipe for these cookies are courtesy of Elise from Simply Recipes. Its a fantastic site and you can find the recipe for these cookies here.

I used the bag of Heath Toffee chips as I haven't found the bars here yet. These cookies are so good. My mother is one of 14 siblings and every sunday most of my aunts, uncles and cousins come over for a big family catch up. Its great but a little over-whelming for my husband who grew up in a very small family. I served these to my family and they practically inhaled them.


4 comments:

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Elina said...

Heh, my husband asked me just a few hours ago to make something with toffee next time I bake. Sounds like these are winners :)

Elise said...

Those cookies are dangerous, truly! The first time I had them I must have eaten ten. So glad you liked them too. :-)

rroseal said...

nutricious cookies i love it!