Sunday, November 22, 2009

Heath Cookies




The recipe for these cookies are courtesy of Elise from Simply Recipes. Its a fantastic site and you can find the recipe for these cookies here.

I used the bag of Heath Toffee chips as I haven't found the bars here yet. These cookies are so good. My mother is one of 14 siblings and every sunday most of my aunts, uncles and cousins come over for a big family catch up. Its great but a little over-whelming for my husband who grew up in a very small family. I served these to my family and they practically inhaled them.


3 comments:

Elina said...

Heh, my husband asked me just a few hours ago to make something with toffee next time I bake. Sounds like these are winners :)

Elise said...

Those cookies are dangerous, truly! The first time I had them I must have eaten ten. So glad you liked them too. :-)

rroseal said...

nutricious cookies i love it!